Ticket Purchasing Procedure Enescu Competition 2022
To purchase tickets you need to create an account on the Eventim website and/or update your information and password. Log in to your account before you begin the purchase.
Please note that you will have 22 minutes to complete the payment for your tickets. When this time interval has elapsed, the tickets will no longer be available in your cart and you will need to follow the purchase steps below from the beginning.
- Step 1. In the Search field type in the name of the event, you wish to attend. The search can be performed by event name or by date.
- Step 2. Press the Tickets button (yellow)
- Step 3. Press on either Best seat selection or SeatMap selection. If you choose the Best seat selection the system will automatically assign you the best seat available. With the option SeatMap selection, you will need to manually pick the seat you wish to occupy.
- Step 4. Select the number of tickets you want to purchase by toggling between the buttons plus (+) and minus (-). A maximum of 6 tickets can be purchased by one patron.
- Step 5. Once you have selected the number of tickets, press the blue button to add the tickets to your cart.
- Step 6. The distribution method of the tickets is unique. The tickets will be sent to you in digital format at the email address you have used to create your account. Click on Print@Home.
- Step 7. Payment can be made exclusively via bank card: press the Card/ Installment Card button.
- Step 8. Please type in your email address carefully and verify it again before moving on to the next step, to ensure that the tickets are sent to the correct email address.
- Step 9. Fill in the name of the person who will print out the tickets and press on Print tickets with entered information.
- Step 10. To be redirected to the payment page press on Go to the payment page.
- Step 11. On the Payment Page, fill in all the details of the transaction according to the payment gateway instructions. Once your card information has been filled in, press the Pay button to complete the transaction.
- Step 12. As soon as the payment has been processed you will receive a confirmation from PayU and the order confirmation as well as the electronic tickets from Eventim.
The organisers will provide, free of charge, a number of 50 seats at the recitals and finals of the Competition to pupils, students, and teachers from specialized music institutions, to facilitate access and stimulate the presence of as many young musicians in training and professionals in the field. The registration procedure for this category will be published on the Competition’s website at the beginning of August.
ARTEXIM specifies that access to the Competition’s events will be made according to the sanitary conditions to date provided by competent authorities. In case any protective measures will be required in order to prevent and combat the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, the organizers will not cover any of the additional costs (negative PCR test or antibody test).