The repertoire included in the registration form by the competitor is final and cannot be altered. Competitors may present their choice of works in any order, in each round. All the works shall be performed by memory, except the works composed by George Enescu.
1. Bach: One Prelude and Fugue chosen by competitor from the Well Tempered Clavier (Book I or Book II) – a Piano Sonata composed by Haydn
– a Piano Sonata composed by Mozart
– Three Piano Sonatas composed by Scarlatti
2. A work chosen by competitor among:
3. An Etude chosen by competitor among:
4. An Etude chosen by competitor among:
1. A Piano Sonata composed by Beethoven chosen by competitor (except Op. 10/1, Op. 14/1, Op. 14/2, Op. 49/1, Op. 49/2, Op. 78, Op. 90, Op.106)
2. A work of a romantic composer, chosen by the competitor among: Schumann, Schubert, Liszt, Brahms, Chopin, Mendelssohn-Bartholdy or Franck.
ARTEXIM: Bucureşti, România, Calea Victoriei nr. 155, bl. D1, sc. 8, et. 2, tel:+40 21 317 80 81, fax:+40 21 311 0200, e-mail: [email protected] Member of the: European Festival Association, World Federation of International Music Competitions, International Artists Manager Association www.festivalenescu.ro
1. A work composed by Enescu chosen by competitor among:
– Piano Suite in D major no.2 Op.10
– Piano Sonata in F# minor no.1 Op.24
– Piano Sonata in D major no.3 Op.24
2. A work chosen by competitor composed by a XXthcentury composer such as: Rachmaninoff (except etudes), Prokofiev, Scriabin (except etudes), Debussy, Ravel, Bartók, Janacek a.o.
A Concerto for Piano and Orchestra chosen by competitor among: Enescu (Piano Concerto), Mozart (Concert no.9, 20, 21, 24, 25 or 27), Beethoven, Chopin, Schumann, Liszt, Grieg, Brahms, Tchaikovsky, Rachmaninoff (Concerto no. 2 or no. 3), Prokofiev (Concerto no. 2) or Bartók (Concerto no. 3).