- date of birth: August 17, 1991
- studied with Sorin Alexandru Horlea who was his major influence as a musician and violinist;
- studied with Magdalena Filipczak for one year, continued his studies at the Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance with Andrew Sherwood and obtained his Master’s Degree at the Royal Academy of Music in London where he studied with Mateja Marinkovic and Jack Liebeck;
- masterclasses with Zsolt-Tihamér Visontay and Remus Azoiței;
- currently is a member of the 2nd violins of the Cyprus Symphony Orchestra and also co-leader in the 1st violins of the newly formed Cyprus Chamber Orchestra.
- he is a founding member of the Fusionia Quartet, formed in 2018, with which he has performed at the Kypria International Festival in September 2019.
Bach Ciaccona from Partita in D minor for Solo Violin
Mozart Violin Concerto No. 3 in G major K. 216
Paganini Caprice No. 24
Beethoven Violin Sonata No. 4 in A minor Op. 23
Enescu “Ménétrier” from Impressions d’enfance Suite Op. 28
Ysaÿe Sonata No. 3 in D minor for Solo Violin Op. 27, Ballade
Franck Violin Sonata in A major
Enescu Sonata No. 3 in A minor for Violin and Piano Op. 25, “dans le caractère populaire roumain”
Sarasate Zigeunerweisen Op. 20
Tchaikovsky Violin Concerto in D major Op. 35